7.20.2009

Pied Piper

Pies rule because they are easy to make and you can fill em up with anything you like. Tuesday night I made a chicken pot pie. Find the original recipe I used here. I left out the celery seed because when the hell do I ever use celery seed? I also swapped out the chicken broth for two chicken bouillon cubes dissolved in warm water and added a potato because who the hell makes a pot pie without potatoes? It's too warm out for chicken pot pie, you say? Who the hell turns down chicken pot pie at any time of the year? Cray-cray! I think next time I'll try some Indian spices to make it like a samosa pot pie.

Then yesterday I made a lovely blueberry pie for my main booberry (barf!). I'm not so good at making pie crusts; I kind of work slowly and have a lead hand. It still tasted delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment