7.19.2010

Fish Tacos

Lena is my gorgeous 20-year old niece, whose presence has been making me feel OLD. She likes to tell me, "You look good for your age, Auntie."

What I thought was going to be Lena's last night with her turned into her extending her stay by another week. Must have been the fish tacos.


Little Lena ain't so little no more.


I used tilapia filets. I usually bread the fish with panko bread crumbs, but forgot to buy them at the store. Instead I used some corn flour I had in the cupboard. They were nice and crispy.


I had some unused eggplant, so fried those up the same way.


The following morning, I made Huevos Rancheros from the leftovers for the little squirt.


Here we are hanging out at the New York Philharmonic free concert at Central Park.

See ya soon, squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment