6.24.2009

Fat Campers: Arts & Crafts Table Edition




I hijacked one of Andrew's white t-shirts and started to make these fabric rosettes that I plan to affix to a t-shirt. I also plan to tie dye them, a favorite pastime of mine. Young and I tie-dyed together on one of his visits here. He tie-dyed and dyed just about everything he had packed in his suitcase. Needless to say, our color trip (refrain from making acid trip jokes, please) was a complete success. But I digress. I need more practice making these. Right now one appears to me like a butt hole (bottom-ha ha) and the other (top) a vagina (or an oyster?). They were very easy to make and fun fun fun. I experimented a little between the first one (butt hole) and second (vagina). I see a summer full of obsessive flower making. Lord knows I will have plenty of time as school lets out on Friday. Wow, lots of parentheses.

1 comment: